Learn Medical Spanish
Learn Medical Spanish is fixed a membership program with weekly mp3 files each about 20 minutes in length.
You can listen to the first three of these on this Squidoo Lens called Medical Spanish.
- free on Squidoo Medical Spanish
- Animals and Insects, Bites and Stings
- Symptoms like Pain, Nausea, Vomiting
- Chest Pain
- Injections and Tests
- Positioning instructions and Patient Directives
- Urinary Problems — using text Pocket Medical Spanish by Dollinger – see Medical Spanish on Squidoo for purchase opportunity
- Quiz – Urinary Problems and Anatomy using PMS by Dollinger
- Male Reproductive/Urinary Anatomy and Problems PMS by Dollinger
- Basic History and General Medical Questions P1 – Dollinger
- Basic History P2
- General Questions P3
- General Questions P4 – Dollinger for all 4 parts
- Skin and Related Questions – Dollinger
- Quiz on Pocket Medical Spanish
- Injuries – What if you don’t have a translator
- Respiratory Infection
There are 2 options:
First join the membership program at $1 a week. Each week receive one new podcast. Have access to the previous podcasts for 4 weeks, so there are always 4 you have access to and can hear. New podcasts will be added so you will have a new podcast and 3 previous ones to hear at any time. Occasionally there will be a bonus or two thrown in by our instructors. One of our instructors is a native speaker from Mexico who is trained in the USA and works here in an Urgent Care/ Family Practice clinic. You will be invited to participate live on some podcasts on a first come first serve basis and will also receive an audio file to review for 4 weeks from those sessions.
The second option contains all of option one but includes a live lesson for one hour once a month with an extra one hour bonus session each February. This option costs $3.50 per week.
You may stop your membership at any time without penalty but if you restart, you restart from the beginning.
You may purchase all our audio files each year in mp3 format on audio CD’s for $75 including Shipping and Handling within the continental USA. This would include 52, 15-25 minute lessons.