Physician Assistant – is this the Right Path for You?By
You think you want to be a Physician Assistant but are not sure yet. If this is you, ask yourself a few questions like these:
- Do I like people?
- Do I like solving hard problems?
- Am I compassionate?
- Can I tolerate seeing and smelling body fluids?
- Do I like to learn?
- How much time am I willing to spend preparing for a career?
My new report called “Physician Assistant – is this the Right Path for You” will help you to answer these and other questions. It reviews what a Physician Assistant is. Some basic PA professional history is covered – common interview questions!
Other questions answered are:
- Where are PA’s trained?
- What are they paid?
- Who is a good candidate?
- What are Physician Assistants paid?
- What is it like to be a Physician Assistant?
- How can I get some help selecting a school to attend, filling out the application correctly, writing an effective essay and learning interview skills?
Right now this is being introduced at a remarkably low price. You want to take advantage of this while you can. You can get your copy